Our Salivary Hormone Test evaluates your body's levels of bio-available Progesterone, Estradiol, Estriol, Testosterone, DHEA and Cortisol. This convenient at-home testing kit uses a saliva sample to provide an individualized hormone assessment to help identify and alleviate the underlying causes of many imbalance-related issues.
Saliva is considered more appropriate than blood testing for establishing accurate hormone level baselines and determining changes in hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
Consider this test if you are experiencing:
- Menopausal Symptoms (i.e. hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness)
- Severe PMS or PCOS symptoms
- Changes in mood or energy levels
- Brain fog
- Thinning hair
- Decreased fertility or difficulty with conception
- Difficulty losing weight
- Loss in muscle tone
- Changes in libido (for men and women)
- Difficulty sleeping
With a complete hormone panel you will discover:
- Your Ratio of Progesterone to Estradiol – important in determining estrogen dominance
- Progesterone Levels – important for menstrual cycles and pregnancy, low levels can result in premature aging, bone loss, hot flashes and weight gain.
- Estradiol levels – important for all female reproductive functions, high amounts can result in PMS, mood swings, memory fog and anxiety.
- Estriol levels – important for vaginal tissue health, dryness and fertility.
- Testosterone levels – important for healthy libido, energy levels and forming lean muscles.
- DHEA levels – significant in memory function of postmenopausal women, and fertility in younger women.
- A.M. Cortisol levels – important as a stress indicator, offers a glimpse of your adrenal glands' ability to respond to stress.
A letter with the personal recommendations of Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS, acclaimed author of the New York Times Bestseller 'Before the Change: Taking Charge of Your Perimenopause' is included with your test results.
How It Works:
After ordering the test kit, collect your saliva sample in the privacy of your home and send directly to our affiliated medical laboratory.
After assessing your sample at the lab, your results will be mailed and/or emailed to you along with our personalized recommendations for improving your hormone balance. You can expect to receive results 2 to 3 weeks after the lab receives your sample.
These results can be shared with your health care practitioner. Follow-up testing is suggested within 3 to 4 months.
Instructions, submittal form, saliva vial, and mailing envelope.
*Special offers, promo codes and discounts do not apply to this product.