"The only herbal (parasite) formulas I use are those designed by and sold by Uni Key Health Systems with input from Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS..."
- Nan Kathryn Fuchs, PhD, Editor,
Women's Health Letter
Verma-Plus features traditional herbs used for centuries to help clear the body of unwanted organisms in the GI tract and bloodstream.
Key ingredients include:
- Black Walnut Hulls– Used for centuries by American Indians and Chinese to expel intestinal waste and unwanted microorganisms*
- Wormwood– For the elimination of worms from the body and intestinal tract*
- Centuary– An eliminator that helps release the "hooks and suckers" from intestinal walls according to Native American herbal lore*
- Male Fern– A widely-accepted purgative for larger microorganisms*
- Orange Peel– Aids digestion, circulation and promotes peristalsis*
- Cloves– Helps improve digestion and circulation, and helps gas and intestinal spasms*
- Butternut– For elimination of common pinworms and microorganisms*
1 of 3 supplements included in My Colon Cleansing Kit.
Take 1/4 teaspoon in four ounces of water three times daily: twice between meals on an empty stomach and once at bedtime or as directed by a health care professional.
For children 40-80 lbs, take half the adult dosage.
Not recommended for children under 40 lbs.
Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing.
Other products such as Zymex II are available for children weighing under 40 lbs. Call UNI KEY at (800) 888-4353 for more information.
NOTE: The "bitter" taste is what these critters hate! Bitter is better, especially when it comes to eliminating microorganisms. If you experience loose bowels, fatigue, or skin eruptions, please realize these are signs of cleansing. If you are uncomfortable, simply stop the preparations for two days, then continue at half the dosage for another two days, after which you can resume the regular dosage.
|Serving size: 1/4 teaspoon|
Serving per container: Approximately 90
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Proprietary Blend 1.25 ml
|Black Walnut (hull) (Juglans nigra)|
|Wormwood (aerial portion) (Artemisia absinthium)|
|Centaury (aerial portion) (Centaurium erythraea)|
|Male Fern (root) (Dryopteris filix-mas)|
|Orange (peel) (Citrus sinensis) |
|Cloves (bud) (Syzygium aromaticum)|
|Butternut (root bark) (Juglans cinerea) |
|40% ethyl alcohol base |
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value has not been established.
Other Ingredients: Purified water